The term ‘Nardo Capital Holding Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Riverside House, Kings Reach Business Park, Yew Street, Stockport, SK4 2HD, United Kingdom, and company’s registration number is 07396764. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any scope and purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and intentions.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us exclusively. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, logo, text and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website as appropriate.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and transparency to offer further information as appropriate. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) nor have an interest. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.